Posts Tagged ‘Animal Behavior’
Not Exactly Rocket Science writes about a study showing how older elephants keep their tribe safe.
Yesterday’s NY Times Science section was a special issue devoted to animals.
- Make mine a triple
- Why caffeine jacks you up
- Thank you, Al Franken!
- The birth of a bad meme
- Drugging and Driving: Benzos, opioids and antidepressants and increased risk of driving accidents
- Social cognitive deficits in autism spectrum disorder
- Google crosses the web/brain barrier?
- Mortality among users of marijuana, cocaine, amphetamine, ecstasy and opioids
- The Neural Correlates of Romantic Love
- Name games
acupuncture adolescent Ambady Animal Animal Behavior artist baby face basketball Black blindness borderline personality disorder Botox BPD CEO cognitive bias cognitive psychology decision making dirty liberal discrimination disgust disorder dopamine Elephants Embodiment Emotion empathy experiment fMRI hot hand fallacy human implicit cognition juvenile death penalty lie detection mentalizing mice mimicry mirror neuron moral cognition morality mouse movies mPFC Music neurophilia neuropoly neuroscience Non-significant trends oxytocin person perception placebo politics precuneus prosocial psychology quit smoking Ramachandran randomness relationships reward system romantic attraction serotonin sex sexuality sexual orientation smoking ads social cognition social psychology solitude Statistics subterfuge trolley problem uncertainty videogames violence vmPFC
- A US Senator that actually reads studies, not just use as prop bit.ly/nFssuO 3 years ago
- Drugging and Driving: Benzos, opioids and antidepressants, and increased risk of driving accidents http://bit.ly/l2PzQl 3 years ago
- Read this before spending time in the sun! http://bit.ly/ivwtvx 3 years ago
- Social cognitive deficits in autism http://bit.ly/jPvG7W 3 years ago
- Google MindReader? http://bit.ly/lfXHT8 3 years ago
- Some news and speculation on the Marc Hauser situation. http://bit.ly/kVz1ey 3 years ago